References in Milo Murphy's Law
In Rooting for the Enemy the notice board on the football field reads "Great Googly Moogly!", which is repeated by Melissa Chase, after the Geckos score a goal; this is commonly said by the Phineas and Ferb character Major Francis Monogram. When Milo is being carried from the field, one fan comments that the game "was like Football X-7", the fictional sport referenced several times in the show itself.
In Worked Day Balthazar Cavendish and Vinnie Dakota's mission involves them traveling through Danville, the primary setting of Phineas and Ferb. A Ducky Momo key-chain was pulled out of Eileen Underwood's pocket by the MRI magnet. Dakota watching the lava lamp was reminiscent of Doofengung from Tri-Stone Area, one of the characters Povenmire previously played.
In Murphy's Lard, Melissa reveals that she is afraid of roller coasters due to one falling from the sky and crushing a science project of hers. This was actually Phineas and Ferb's first titular creation from that series' premier episode, Rollercoaster, which was carried off by a helicopter carrying a super magnet due to the actions of Perry the Platypus.
In The Substitute they show a xoetrope of the magical old-timey bathing suit that lives in the Himalayas known as Klimpaloon, a semi reoccurring entity in Phineas and Ferb, who also appears later in the episode with his fellow xoetroper as Ms. Baxter flys through space. The element of Pizzazium can also be seen on the periodic table of elements that Cavendish and Dakota hide behind, placed on the table as it was in the documentary shown during the Phineas and Ferb episode Vanessassary Roughness.
In We're Going to the Zoo Milo is revealed to have pajamas that resemble Perry; Sara specifically comments on the fact that they are teal, as real world platypuses are brown. Milo and Zack donate their clothes to the 'Tri-State clothing donation drive'. The abandoned ski slope they roll down is labelled 'Danville Ski Slope'. One of Brigette Murphy's vintage t-shirts holds the name of the Phineas and Ferb 80's band Love Handle. Vinnie Dakota also says "Squirrels in My Pants", a reference to the song of the same name from the episode Comet Kermillian - with the melody of that song.
Phineas and Ferb Alumni
- Sabrina Carpenter-Melissa Chase (provided additional voices)
- Vincent Martella-Bradley Nicholson (previously voiced Phineas)
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh-Balthazar Cavendish (series co-creator; previously voiced Major Monogram)
- Dan Povenmire-Vinnie Dakota (series co-creator; previously voiced Dr. Doofenshmirtz)
- Christian Slater-Elliot Decker (previously voiced Paul)
- Phil LaMarr-Marcus Underwood (provided additional voices)
- Diedrich Bader-Martin Murphy (previously voiced Albert and additional characters)
- Pamela Adlon-Brigette Murphy (previously voiced Melanie)
- Dee Bradley Baker-Diogee (previously provided vocal effects for Perry the Platypus)
- Kevin Michael Richardson-Nolan Mitchell (previously provided additional voices)
- Alyson Stoner-Kris (previously voiced Isabella)
- Mitchel Musso-Wally (previously voiced Jeremy Johnson)
- Django Marsh-Chad (provided additional voices)
- Clancy Brown-Javier (provided several voices, including The Regurgitator and the second version of Santa Claus)