References in Milo Murphy's Law
In many episodes background characters that appeared in Phineas and Ferb can be seen, though some have a different color scheme.
In Going the Extra Milo, the bridge Zack and Milo attempt to reach is on Maple street, Phineas and Ferb are said to live on Maple Drive. The school that Milo attends is first revealed to be called Jefferson County Middle School. A race track (The Fast and the Phineas) and an art gallery (Oil on Candace) in Phineas and Ferb have a title with the same dedication.
In Sunny Side Up, as Milo, Zack and Melissa were making a protective shell for the egg drop challenge, one of the projects hit a pigeon that was the same pigeon from Phineas and Ferb who had a running gag of flying into their taller inventions.
In Rooting for the Enemy, at the football game - after talking about the French food being sold - the notice board on the football field reads "Great Googly Moogly!", which is repeated by Melissa Chase, after the Geckos score their first goal of the game; this is commonly said by the Phineas and Ferb character Major Francis Monogram. When Milo is being carried from the field, one fan comments that the game "it's like Football X-7", the fictional sport that Phineas and Ferb constructed the stadium for in My Fair Goalie.
In Worked Day, Balthazar Cavendish and Vinnie Dakota's mission involves them traveling through Danville, the primary setting of Phineas and Ferb. A Ducky Momo key-chain, the same as the keys to Candace's car in My Sweet Ride, was pulled out of Eileen Underwood's pocket by the MRI magnet. Dakota watching the lava lamp was reminiscent of Doofengung from Tri-Stone Area, one of the characters Povenmire previously played.
In Murphy's Lard, Melissa reveals that she is afraid of roller coasters due to one falling from the sky and crushing a science project of hers. This was actually Phineas and Ferb's first titular creation from that series' premier episode, Rollercoaster, which was carried off by a helicopter carrying a super magnet due to the actions of Perry the Platypus.
In The Substitute, they show a zoetrope of the magical old-timey bathing suit that lives in the Himalayas known as Klimpaloon, a semi reoccurring entity in Phineas and Ferb, who also appears later in the episode with his fellow zoetroper as Ms. Baxter flies through space. The element Pizzazium can be seen on the periodic table of elements that Cavendish and Dakota hide behind, placed on the table as it was in the documentary shown during the Phineas and Ferb episode Vanessassary Roughness.
In We're Going to the Zoo, Milo is revealed to have pajamas that resemble Perry; Sara specifically comments on the fact that they are teal, as real world platypuses are brown. Milo and Zack donate their clothes to the Tri-State clothing donation drive. The abandoned ski slope they roll down is labelled 'Danville Ski Slope'. One of Brigette Murphy's vintage tee-shirts holds the logo of the Phineas and Ferb 80's band Love Handle. Vinnie Dakota also says "There's squirrels in my pants." It's a reference to the song of the same name from the episode Comet Kermillian - with the melody of that song too.
In Battle of the Bands, Slash, who was in Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, made an appearance as a judge for the Battle of the Bands. Also the Lumberzacks were said to have toured malls across the entire Quad-State Area, which was the region that Perry the Platypus was temporarily reassigned to in Oh, There You Are, Perry.
In Missing Milo, during the song I Can't Find You, the girl in the shop is holding a Ducky Momo book. Also, Dakota and Cavendish repeat a similar discussion Phineas and Ferb had in Summer Belongs To You about flooding the engine.
In Star Struck, the film crew member holding the boom mic and helping the director has a hat promoting the Nostrils, a soccer team from England that appear in the Phineas and Ferb episode My Fair Goalie.
In Some Like it Yacht Diogee flashes back to his adventure from Danville to the island where Milo and his classmates are stranded is similar to Perry remenising and others wondering what he is doing in Doof Dynasty.
In Love Toboggan, the song Boat of Romance from the Phineas and Ferb episode That Sinking Feeling is parodied by Toboggan of Love, which is sung by Milo himself while on a toboggan with Melissa, Zack, Sara, and Neal being pushed by a comic store's boiler.
Near the end of The Island of Lost Dakotas, Milo imparts the shoelace fact that the plastic tip of a shoelace is called an aglet. In the Phineas and Ferb episode Tip of the Day, Phineas and Ferb dedicate the entire day to the promotion of this invention. It would seem that Milo may not have been within the city limits during that episode as he would have forgotten the fact along with everyone else.
In Milo Murphy's Halloween Scream-a-Torium!, after Savannah has Dakota's costumes land on her she emeries form the snow as the greasy haired girl from The Grievance, a horror movie series that appears in Phineas and Ferb. Dakota and Cavendish dress up as Phineas and Ferb respectively during the song Tonight's The Last Halloween. One kid dresses up as Perry the Platypus and some others return in the costumes they wore to the Sci-fi and fantasy convention in Nerds of a Feather.
In A Christmas Peril, during the Time Bureau Christmas Party in 2175, the song S'Winter from the Phineas and Ferb episode, S'Winter, was playing. An instrumental version of Candace Party is heard as Nate tries to recover his luggage. In the future mall, 2195, Santa Claus, made an appearance in a giant snow globe.
Phineas and Ferb Alumni
- Sabrina Carpenter - Melissa Chase (provided additional voices)
- Vincent Martella - Bradley Nicholson (previously voiced Phineas)
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh - Balthazar Cavendish (series co-creator; previously voiced Major Monogram)
- Dan Povenmire - Vinnie Dakota (series co-creator; previously voiced Dr. Doofenshmirtz)
- Christian Slater - Elliot Decker (previously voiced Paul the delivery guy)
- Phil LaMarr - Marcus Underwood (provided additional voices)
- Diedrich Bader - Martin Murphy (previously voiced Albert and additional characters)
- Pamela Adlon - Brigitte Murphy (previously voiced Melanie)
- Dee Bradley Baker - Diogee (previously provided vocal effects for Perry the Platypus)
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Nolan Mitchell (previously provided additional voices)
- Alyson Stoner - Kris & Lydia (previously voiced Isabella)
- Mitchel Musso - Wally (previously voiced Jeremy Johnson)
- Django Marsh - Chad (previously voiced Django Brown; provided additional voices)
- Clancy Brown - Javier (provided several voices, including The Regurgitator and the second version of Santa Claus)
- Wayne Brady - Eugene (previously voiced a one time character named Don)
- Jack McBrayer - Captain (previously voiced Irving Du Bois)
- Mackenzie Phillips - Principal Milder (provided additional voices)
- Ming-Na Wen - Savannah (previously voiced Dr. Hirano and Teen Ginger)
- Maulik Pancholy - Neal (previously voiced Baljeet Tjinder)
- Eileen Galindo - Gretchen (previously voiced Vivian Garcia-Shapiro)
- Olivia Olson - Host (previously voiced Vanessa Doofenshmirtz)
- Danica McKellar - Veronica (previously voiced Collette, Josette, and Becky)
- Tyler Alexander Mann - Max (previously voiced Carl)