Milo, Zack and Melissa head to the woods for a camping trip while Zack's parents relax in a nearby spa. Meanwhile, Vinnie and Balthazar are taunted by Mr. Block about their supposed excuse to get off of pistachio duty. He tells them to save pistachio plants from a group of red beak crows. They duo feel that if they succeed, the pistachions would come back so they decide to have a ditch day. They eventually encounter the crows and attempt to lead them to the pistachio plants. Back at the camp sight the trio gets ready for bed and Milo starts to sleepwalk and his friends go after him.
Vinnie and Balthazar lead the crows to the pistachio plants, but they are full from the four limburger sandwiches Vinnie used to lure them with, so they destroyed the plants themselves. Back with our trio, Zack and Melissa chase Milo until he is blocked by a tree. Brick and Savannah see Vinnie and Balthazar destroying pistachio seedlings and report them to Mr. Block , who sends them to scrub outhouse during the renaissance. However, he has Brick and Savannah take their old job, much to their frustration. Brick then kicks a rock and hits a bear which chases them. Melissa and Zack return with Milo to the campsite and they collapse from exhaustion. Milo wakes up thinking they stopped him from sleep walking from the site, only for Melissa to hit him with his backpack.
For a full transcript of "Perchance to Sleepwalk", click here.
|The image gallery for Perchance to Sleepwalk may be viewed here.|
- The myth that you should never wake a sleep-walker stems from the fact that some people are frightened and react violently in the first few seconds after being wakened, still others are grouchy for several minutes, even a half hour. The truth is far more people are injured or die while sleep walking than are from waking a sleep walker.
- Melissa slept with hair curlers that night.
- As of this episode, Balthazar and Vinnie have been relieved of their pistachio duties and demoted to cleaning rooms during the Renaissance while Brick and Savannah have been given their job.
- Karma: Brick and Savannah got Cavendish and Dakota demoted so they were given pistachio duty. Also Brick kicked a rock that hit a bear and the bear chased him and Savannah.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1991 novel Perchance to Dream.
- Adventure Time - Zack sleeping in a sleeping bag with only his face exposed is similar to how Finn the Human sleeps.
- Medusa- When Melissa crashed trough a bush and her head was covered with snakes, she resembled Medusa.
- The Birds - When Cavendish said "This reminds me of that old horror movie", he was referencing "the Birds" which was an old horror movie back in 1963.
- Coraline - Melissa using the flashlight to annoy the eagle is similar to the scene were Coraline uses her flashlight to annoy the bat-dogs.
- Milo Murphy
- Zack Underwood
- Melissa Chase
- Balthazar Cavendish
- Vinnie Dakota
- Mr. Block
- Marcus Underwood (Does not Speak)
- Eileen Underwood
A Clockwork Origin
Some Like it Yacht