|“|| Zack: How do you live like this?
Milo: How do you live like THAT?!
Zack: What do you mean?
Milo: I mean, you wanna live like OTHER kids? They took a bus to school today. A BUS! Doesn't this sound like more fun to you?
— Zack and Milo
Milo Danger (pronounced "dohn-gé") Murphy is the main character in Milo Murphy's Law, voiced by Al Yankovic. He is the best friend of Melissa Chase and Zack Underwood, and is condemned to live his whole life following Murphy's Law: anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Milo Murphy is generally cheerful. He is very optimistic in the face of adversity, when bad things happen to him (and they usually do), he remains calm and always finds a solution, often taking out something from his backpack. He doesn't think someone would describe him as "tough". He considers a life lived like his is more fun than other kids' life. (Going the Extra Milo)
He was worried that Murphy's Law would ruin the opera Amanda wanted to see: in fact he did anything to make the show continue, even substituting one actor. In the episode we also see that he is very talented in singing and improvising. (Smooth Opera-tor) He's not sure about which job he wants to do, he doesn't want to do only one thing. (Worked Day)
Milo Murphy is a young boy. He has white skin, light brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a formal beige shirt and a pink sweater vest with brown-greyish stripes on. His shorts are light brown and his socks are long and white. He also wears brown shoes. Milo often carries a brown backpack full of supplies just in case they are needed.
It seems Milo had been affected by EHML for his whole life, which means he had always been dogged by bad luck.
In the pilot episode, Going the Extra Milo Milo meets Zack at the bus stop on the morning of their first day of school. Milo and Zack immediately become friends and Zack decides to stick by him and Melissa despite Milo's streaks of bad luck, or as he says, "this cyclone of calamity that follows him everywhere."
Some of his misadventures have created chain reactions that make a pistachio-protector believe that he is a counter-agent.
Milo is close to his mother, and seeks her advice when he is troubled.
Milo is close with his father. They both suffer from Murphy's Law.
Milo is close to his sister. They are both fans of The Doctor Zone Files.
Diogee is Milo's dog and companion. He usually appears unknowingly in situations where his owner is. Milo often tells Diogee to go home, and usually adds: "He's not supposed to be here".
Melissa has been one of Milo's closest friends for years. While most of the other kids avoid him, she sticks by him no matter what. She says that Milo's tough because he seem to deal with misfortunes so easily.
Milo meets Zack on his first day at Jefferson County Middle School, he aided and helped Zack out when they missed the bus, due to a concrete drainage pipe chasing them away. Zack at first wanted to avoid Milo when their first adventure was going to end, but changed his mind when Milo makes him notice that living like him is more interesting than living like other kids.
Milo is friendly towards Bradley, who is jealous of the attention Milo gets and avoids him due to his unique fortunes.
Milo and Mort are on friendly terms with each other. Mort does not blame him when ever something happens and Milo apologizes when ever something happens. Mort joins Just Getting Started as drum player, showing few problems with Murphy's Law.
Milo and Amanda are classmates. In Smooth Opera-tor, it is hinted that Milo has a crush on Amanda, as he is eager to say hello to her and does whatever he can not make the play a disaster. As of School Dance Amanda says that who fixed the disasters caused by Murphy's Law is her hero, and when she discovers Milo himself is that hero, she looks at him dreamily and ask him to dance. Milo is always trying to help her see the bright side of things, for example when the whole dance hall gets dark Milo says "At least you don't have to see the wreckage!". In Battle of the Bands Amanda is seen riding a wave of water during the show and seems to have fun despite not everything is going "smoothly", so probably after School Dance she got more calm about Milo's condition.
|The image gallery for Milo Murphy may be viewed here.|
- Diogee, go home!
- You know what they say: Stick and stones can damage your vital organs, so always wear body armor.
- My dad always says: What doesn't kill ya only makes you late for school.
- You know what they say: whatever breaks our eggs, only helps our egg-dropping contraption to use what we know of gravity, inertia and weight distribution better.
- Sometime the interruptions are half the fun, and sometimes the're mind-boggling terrifying. I can't wait to see which on this is.
- I know. I got to hold a Grenade launcher.
- Milo Murphy was shown in a tweet by "Weird Al" Yankovic on Twitter, making fans suggest that "Weird Al" Yankovic could be the voice actor of Milo Murphy. This was later confirmed.
- Milo is the youngest member of the Murphy family.
- Milo owns an accordion, as seen in Sunny Side Up, and which he plays in The Undergrounders after the train car tumbles down the hill. This is a nod to his voice actor, Al Yankovic, who is an accordion player himself.
- He was originally going to be named Mikey, as the show's original working title, but this was later changed to Milo for still unknown reasons.
- Milo is the only character to appear in every episode to date.
- He sometimes quotes his father.
- In The Wilder West, he revealed that he is the seventh generation of Murphy's family whom get affected by Murphy's Law.
- His middle name is his grandmother's main name.
- Going the Extra Milo
- Sunny Side Up
- Rooting for the Enemy
- The Undergrounders
- The Doctor Zone Files
- The Note
- Party of Peril
- Smooth Opera-tor
- Worked Day
- The Wilder West
- Family Vacation
- Murphy's Lard
- Secrets and Pies
- The Substitute
- Time Out
- We're Going to the Zoo
- School Dance
- Battle of the Bands
- The Math Book
- The Little Engine That Couldn't
- The Llama Incident
- ↑ "Weird Al" Yankovic. "Al Yankovic on Twitter: "Animated Me https://t.co/cQ0Ff3vChc"". Twitter. https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/632644547785297920/photo/1. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2016/02/weird-al-yankovic-cast-voice-milo-murphys-law-disney-xd-1201696262/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/VXDVKeb29QQ?t=76
|Milo Murphy's Law|