Milo turned a decommissioned truck into a haunted house for Halloween and invited his sister and friends to check it out. Zack states that he outgrew Halloween. The first "scare" was Diogee in the costume Brigette made for him to wear to Veggie Fest. Meanwhile, Dakota and Cavendish discuss Halloween and how it vanished out of existence sometime in the early twenty-first century. The two decide to have a good time that night and learn about the holiday. Back at the haunted house, only Sara is freaked out and it starts to move. Elliot sees the truck and rides after it on his bike. After Zack decides to see what's going on he walks out of the back, which is over a cliff, and is soon joined by Milo. The segment ends with a cliff-hanger.
Milo and Zack pull the truck to safety with a grappling hook and are met by Elliot, who says they committed almost twenty safety violations. The truck then heads downhill backwards and through eight different warehouses. Dakota realizes he lost the time grenade, then Cavendish realizes that they are the reason Halloween no longer exists in their time. So they track down the kid who now has the device - which was easier said than done.
The truck then lands in the courtyard of Jefferson County Middle School, improving the party planned by Mort and Chad. The time travelers finally find the time grenade and Dakota manages to disarm it, but not before sending him and Cavendish to Ancient Rome. Dakota succeeds in saving Halloween but inadvertently takes away February twenty-ninth so that it only occurs once every four years, creating leap years. Back in Milo's time, Zack has finally learned to enjoy Halloween again. Then his dad shows up in a fish costume. After Zack runs off, Elliot compliments Marcus' costume.
For a full transcript of "Milo Murphy's Halloween Scream-a-Torium!", click here.
|The image gallery for Milo Murphy's Halloween Scream-a-Torium! may be viewed here.|
- This is the series' third special after Missing Milo and Fungus Among Us. This is also the series' first holiday special.
- Cavendish and Dakota meet Julius Caesar while they are in Ancient Rome.
- The characters' costumes are as follows:
- Zack used to love Halloween but - being fourteen - feels he got too old for it.
- Sara interacts with Mr. Drako again since We're Going to the Zoo. She also interacts with Diogee for the first time since Missing Milo.
- On the telephone poles that take off the trucks mirrors there's a poster of a missing bike. It may be a running joke from the missing bike posters in the Phineas and Ferb episode Summer Belongs to You!.
- Many of the extras seen trick-or-treating also appeared in various Phineas and Ferb episodes. Some notable examples are:
- Phineas And Ferb: In the music sequence of Tonight's The Last Halloween, as Dakota and Cavendish are seen switching from different costumes, two costumes they wear are based off the titular characters respectively.
- Young Frankenstein: The way Vinnie Dakota pronounces "Frankenstein" in Tonight's The Last Halloween is similar to how Dr. Frederick Frankenstein wants his name to be pronounced in the film. Instead of "Frank-en-stine", he pronounces it "Frank-en-steen".
- The Rings - Savannah resembles the main antagonist of the movie after walking out of the snow.
- Little Red Riding Hood - During Tonight's The Last Halloween, Dakota is dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and Cavendish dressed up as the wolf.
- The Simpsons - When Milo said "Excellent!" he sounded like Mr. Burns and put his hands together like he does on the show.
- When Vinnie is singing on the porch of the first house, as he turns his head after saying, "What a racket." the iris of his left eye remains stationary for a moment before snapping back into his eye.
- Milo Murphy
- Zack Underwood
- Melissa Chase
- Sara Murphy
- Elliot Decker
- Kyle Drako
- Balthazar Cavendish
- Vinnie Dakota
- Martin Murphy
- Mort Schaeffer
- Eileen Underwood
- Marcus Underwood
Fungus Among Us
Untitled Christmas special