Lydia is a character who first appeared in Going the Extra Milo and was officially introduced in The Substitute. She is a friend of Melissa's who recommends a local mall via video message on her cell phone.
Lydia has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She wears her hair tied back with a tan hair band. She wears a tan dress that has orange plaid sleeves and skirt with a brown belt. She has tan sneakers and light tan socks.
Lydia is cheerful, energetic, enthusiastic and loyal. She puts her all into whatever she is doing and can be counted on by her friends to go the distance when called upon.
In Rooting for the Enemy she is seen attending the football game against the tigers.
In Party of Peril she is seen in the hall.
In Athledecamathalon she is in the hallway when she falls in the domino effect after someone drinks from the water fountain.
In The Substitute she sends Melissa a message about checking out a new mall after school.
In The Math Book she is seen with two other members of the drama club rehearsing for a play.
In The Little Engine That Couldn't she attends the Fire Engine Museum after Milo, Melissa and her dad drive an out of control antique fire engine through the natural history museum and collided with the life size Tyrannosaurus rex statue.
In Disaster of My Dreams she is seen in the hallway.
- Going the Extra Milo (cameo)
- Sunny Side Up (cameo)
- Rooting for the Enemy (cameo)
- Party of Peril (cameo)
- Murphy's Lard (cameo)
- Athledecamathalon (cameo)
- The Substitute (first speaking role)
- School Dance
- Battle of the Bands (minor role)
- The Math Book
- The Little Engine That Couldn't (cameo)
- Disaster of My Dreams (cameo)
- Some Like it Yacht (minor role)
|The image gallery for "Lydia" may be viewed here.|
- Lydia is part of the Jefferson County Middle School drama club.
- Her voice actor, Alyson Stoner, also voices Kris.
|Milo Murphy's Law|