Elliot Decker hates Milo Murphy. He is a volunteer school crossing guard who is always on the look-out for Milo.
He is voiced by Christian Slater.
Elliot is one of the many people who is aware of Milo's reputation of experiencing extreme misfortunes. However, unlike most people (who are civil towards Milo), Elliot acts very hostile towards Milo, believing him to be a 'danger' to Danville. He is also arrogant, stating that he's doing his duty as an enforcer for public safety, despite his job as a volunteer crossing guard.
Elliot is very delusional and obsessed in watching what Milo is trying to do, even putting Milo's name on the back side of his stop sign to mean business. Even when being called out by an angry Melissa for his controlling behavior, Elliot justifies it by bragging that it's his job to 'protect' Danville from Milo, and that he'll always have his eyes on him no matter what. He is a self-proclaimed Safety Czar.
He says he sleeps very restlessly.
Elliot is a tall man with an auburn mullet and a pointed nose. He wears a yellow vest with reflective stripes over a light blue t-shirt. He wears black jeans and grey sneakers. He always wears sunglasses.
Because he always wears sunglasses his eyes are rarely visible, tough they appear to be blue.
In The Note he stops Milo and his friends before the cross the street to school. After they find Milo's doctors note he is accidently disintegrated by agents, much to the confusion of the trio. He is then resintegrated along with numerous astronauts.
In Smooth Opera-tor he is chased across the stage by a duck.
In The Little Engine That Couldn't his scream is heard when he is nearly hit by a runaway antique fire engine.
In World Without Milo he wishes Milo never existed after being fed up with Murphy's Law. He gets his wish but soon realizes he is nothing without Milo. He then meets up with Vinnie Dakota and Balthazar Cavendish, who bring Milo back into existence, with multiple Milos.
- The Note
- Party of Peril
- Smooth Opera-tor
- Time Out (does not speak)
- The Little Engine That Couldn't (heard and mentioned)
- Missing Milo
- Star Struck
- Disaster of My Dreams
- World Without Milo
Main Article: Elliot Decker/gallery
- In The Note he had a button advertising strawberry waffles on his vest.
- Much like Bradley Nicholson, his antagonistic relationship with Milo is one-sided on his part.
- Elliot refers to himself as a safely tsar.
- Tsar is a title of Slavic (Eastern European) kings, hinting that he sees himself as the king of safety. It could also hint a possible Slavic ancestry.
- In World without Milo he states that While Sara Murphy was a sophomore he was a senior, making him about two years older than her. This would place his age at late teens early twenties.
- He sleeps with his STOP sign.
- He possibly appreciate musicals, considering his numbers in Disaster of my Dreams and World without Milo.
- His name may possibly be a reference to Elliot Alderson, the main protagonist of Mr. Robot, in which Christian Slater co-stars as the titular character.
|Milo Murphy's Law|