Elliot Decker is hired as the school’s head safety monitor.
Elliot has been considered for the Jefferson County Middle School safety monitor, and will get the job if he can make it through the day without incident. He takes the job seriously until he catches sight of Milo. After Mort falls into a trash can, he sits on him to block him from Principal Milder's view. He watches Just Getting Started during their rehearsal, then fails to fix the leaky drinking fountain. During Milo's science class he watches Milo from the vent talking about Boney Boy with Zack. After the class exits, Elliot falls through the ceiling and patches up the hole with a poster.
He watches Milo and his gym class play soccer from a bush but gives away his position after a struggle with a seagull for his sandwich, but the kids ignore him despite their curiosity. Later, a perfectly round recently dug-up boulder then rolls through the school and using all his cunning as trial school safety officer - while Just Getting Started is playing Just Roll with It - Elliot gets the boulder outside with relatively no visible damage. Principal Milder comes back but her car is wrecked by Elliot's bike, which falls out of a tree he threw it in earlier, and the boulder, which rolls onto it. He does not get the job.
For a full transcript of "Disaster of My Dreams", click here.
|The image gallery for Disaster of My Dreams may be viewed here.|
- October 4, 2017 (Disney Channel Israel)
- This is the first time we see Elliot's eyes.
- The press release mentioned that Elliot was going to be hired as the safety officer for Jefferson County Middle School. But in actuality, he was just working on a trial basis.
- The kid Elliot helps across a crossing in his dream has Time Ape on his lunch box
- When Milo helps Elliot open the door for the boulder, Melissa's gym shorts are slightly darker than usual.
- Milo Murphy
- Zack Underwood
- Melissa Chase
- Elliot Decker
- Bradley Nicholson
- Mort Schaeffer
- Principal Milder
- Joni (cameo)
- Amanda Lopez (cameo)
- Lydia (cameo)
A Clockwork Origin