Diogee is a dog who is very loyal to his owner Milo Murphy; so much that he gets out of the house just to reunite with Milo at random times of the day, usually during Milo's predicaments. Diogee will casually appear to save Milo and his friends from any situation, this is used as a running gag in many episodes. Milo usually tells him to go home, and sometimes says "He's not supposed to be..." which can be said in any place where Milo usually is. He always knows the way home and the way to Milo. He doesn't always appear to save Milo, he sometimes appears just to stay with him, even though this means he doesn't obey his owner.
He likes the film The Dog Door Bone Files. He is very friendly like most well socialized dogs.
Diogee has cream-colored fur with small brown spots right over his mouth and a large, round, brown nose, floppy ears, and a brown "stain" over his back.
In Going the Extra Milo, he knocks a wolf off a dumpster in a river.
In Sunny Side Up, he eats the second egg that big bertha saves.
In Rooting for the Enemy, he attends a football game wearing a foam finger on both his head and tail.
In The Undergrounders, he helps lead everyone back above ground.
In The Doctor Zone Files, he attends a showing of The Dog Door Bone Files.
In Party of Peril, he eats Milo's birthday cake.
In Smooth Opera-tor, he decides to attend an opera.
In Murphy's Lard, he makes a small cameo in the donut ride where Milo was screaming about Chinese finger traps when swimming.
In Secrets and Pies, shakes cheese off of himself like water on top of the dump truck.
In The Little Engine That Couldn't, he hitches a ride in Denise the fire truck.
|The image gallery for "Diogee" may be viewed here.|
- His name's pronunciation is phonetically based off the spelling of the word "dog".
- Dee Bradley Baker, who provides sound effects for Diogee, also did vocal effects on Phineas and Ferb, most notably performing the part of Perry the Platypus/Agent P.
- His role in the show also mirrors Perry's a bit. Perry is a secret agent with human-level thinking, Diogee is a normal pet with normal dog behavior. While Perry usually hides from Phineas and Ferb when fighting against Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Diogee usually joins Milo to help him out of his difficulties.
- In Missing Milo, Diogee's full name is revealed to be "Diogee Ex Machina Murphy".
- Milo and Sara call him the best dog in the world, which is written on his food bowl in Chinese.
- He is a possible parody of Perry the Playtapus.
- Going the Extra Milo (First appearance)
- Sunny Side Up
- Rooting for the Enemy
- The Undergrounders
- The Doctor Zone Files
- The Note
- Party of Peril
- Smooth Opera-tor
- Worked Day
- Family Vacation
- Murphy's Lard (cameo)
- Secrets and Pies
- The Substitute
- We're Going to the Zoo
- The Little Engine That Couldn't
- The Llama Incident
- Missing Milo
|Milo Murphy's Law|