Diogee is a dog who is very loyal to his owner Milo Murphy; so much that he gets out of the house just to reunite with Milo at random times of the day, usually during Milo's predicaments. Diogee will casually appear to save Milo and his friends from any situation, this is used as a running gag in many episodes. Milo usually tells him to go home, and sometimes says "He's not supposed to be..." which can be said in any place where Milo usually is. He always knows the way home and the way to Milo. He doesn't always appear to save Milo, he sometimes appears just to stay with him, even though this means he doesn't obey his owner.
He likes the film The Dog Door Bone Files. He is very friendly like most well-socialized dogs.
Diogee has a lot of stamina. In Family Vacation, he was able to run to Milo's location and had no signs of exhaustion.
Diogee also appears to be smarter than regular dogs. In Some Like it Yacht, he was able to read a map with directions to get to an airport, use public transportation, ride an airplane and use a parachute to get to Milo.
Diogee has cream-colored fur with small brown spots right over his mouth and a large, round, brown nose, floppy ears, and two brown "stains" over his back.
He has been with the Murphy family since Milo was a toddler.
In Going the Extra Milo, runs up to Milo and Zack when they are running on a runway concrete drainage pipe. When they are attacked by a wolf with its head stuck in a beehive, he knocks a wolf off the wolf into the river.
In The Doctor Zone Files, he attends a showing of The Dog Door Bone Files. His view of the movie is blocked by a poodle.
In Murphy's Lard, he makes a small cameo in the doughnut ride where Milo was screaming about finger traps when swimming.
In Secrets and Pies, he is launched out of the chimney after Milo's macaroni and cheese explodes and shakes cheese off of himself like water on top of the dump truck. He is found by Veronica and taken home. He sits on the pizza.
In The Little Engine That Couldn't, he hitches a ride in Denise the fire truck.
In Some Like it Yacht, Diogee finds a way to warn Milo of a semi-centennial high tide.
In Backward to School Night, he steals then accidentally breaks the age regressor ray.
In The Race, he carries a medal to Milo.
In The Island of Lost Dakotas, Milo has a flashback of Diogee watching him try to tie his shoes.
In Love Toboggan, he removes the boiler from the toboggan and crashes it into the Murphy's dining room.
In Fungus Among Us, Milo asks Diogee to stay with him instead of sending him home.
|The image gallery for "Diogee" may be viewed here.|
- His name's pronunciation is phonetically based off the spelling of the word "dog".
- Dee Bradley Baker, who provides sound effects for Diogee, also did vocal effects on Phineas and Ferb, most notably performing the part of Perry the Platypus/Agent P.
- His role in the show also mirrors Perry's a bit. Perry is a secret agent with human-level thinking, while Diogee is a normal pet with normal dog behavior. While Perry usually hid from Phineas and Ferb when fighting against Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Diogee usually joins Milo to help him out of his difficulties.
- In Missing Milo, Diogee's full name is revealed to be "Diogee Ex Machina Murphy".
- Coincidentally, the first three letters of his name "Dio" (as in "D-i-o-g-e-e") are forming an Italian word and came from the Latin "deus".
- Milo and Sara call him "the best dog in the world", which is printed on his food bowl in Chinese.
- Diogee is one quarter llama dog (mentioned in The Llama Incident)
- He can understand some commands in Spanish due to attending one of Milo's Spanish classes.
- "Going the Extra Milo" (First appearance)
- "Sunny Side Up"
- "Rooting for the Enemy"
- "The Undergrounders"
- "The Doctor Zone Files" (minor role)
- "The Note"
- "Party of Peril"
- "Smooth Opera-tor"
- "Worked Day"
- "Family Vacation"
- "Murphy's Lard" (cameo)
- "Secrets and Pies"
- "The Substitute" (minor role)
- "We're Going to the Zoo"
- "The Little Engine That Couldn't"
- "The Llama Incident"
- "Missing Milo"
- "Perchance to Sleepwalk" (minor role)
- "Backward to School Night"
- "Some Like it Yacht"
- "World Without Milo" (cameo)
- "The Race"
- "Love Toboggan"
- "The Island of Lost Dakotas" (flashback)
- "Fungus Among Us"
- "Milo Murphy's Halloween Scream-a-Torium!"
- "A Christmas Peril"
|Milo Murphy's Law|