Diogee is a dog who is very loyal to his owner Milo Murphy; so much that he gets out of the house just to reunite with Milo at random times of the day, usually during Milo's predicaments. Diogee will casually appear to save Milo and his friends from any situation, this is used as a running gag in many episodes. Milo usually tells him to go home, and sometimes says "He's not supposed to be..." which can be said in any place where Milo usually is. He always knows the way home and the way to Milo. He doesn't always appear to save Milo, he sometimes appears just to stay with him, even though this means he doesn't obey his owner.
He likes the film The Dog Door Bone Files. He is very friendly like most well socialized dogs.
Diogee also appears to be smarter than regular dogs. In Some Like it Yacht, he was able to read a map with directions to get to an airport, use public transportation, ride an airplane and use a parachute to get to Milo.
Diogee has cream-colored fur with small brown spots right over his mouth and a large, round, brown nose, floppy ears, and two brown "stains" over his back.
In Going the Extra Milo, he knocks a wolf off a dumpster in a river.
In Rooting for the Enemy, he attends a football game wearing a foam finger on both his head and tail.
In The Undergrounders, he helps lead everyone back above ground.
In The Doctor Zone Files, he attends a showing of The Dog Door Bone Files.
In Party of Peril, he eats Milo's birthday cake and ice cream.
In Murphy's Lard, he makes a small cameo in the donut ride where Milo was screaming about finger traps when swimming.
In Secrets and Pies, shakes cheese off of himself like water on top of the dump truck.
In The Little Engine That Couldn't, he hitches a ride in Denise the fire truck.
In Some Like it Yacht, Diogee finds a way to warn Milo of a semi-centennial high tide.
In Backward to School Night, he steels then accidently breaks the age regressor ray.
In The Race, he carries a medal to Milo.
In The Island of Lost Dakotas, Milo has a flashback of Diogee watching him try to tie his shoes.
In Love Toboggan, he removes the boiler from the toboggan.
In Fungus Among Us, Milo asks Diogee to stay with him instead of go home.
|The image gallery for "Diogee" may be viewed here.|
- His name's pronunciation is phonetically based off the spelling of the word "dog".
- Dee Bradley Baker, who provides sound effects for Diogee, also did vocal effects on Phineas and Ferb, most notably performing the part of Perry the Platypus/Agent P.
- His role in the show also mirrors Perry's a bit. Perry is a secret agent with human-level thinking, while Diogee is a normal pet with normal dog behavior. While Perry usually hides from Phineas and Ferb when fighting against Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Diogee usually joins Milo to help him out of his difficulties.
- In Missing Milo, Diogee's full name is revealed to be "Diogee Ex Machina Murphy".
- Coincidentally, the first three letters of his name "Dio" (as in "D-i-o-g-e-e") are forming an Italian word and came from the Latin "deus".
- Milo and Sara call him "the best dog in the world", which is written on his food bowl in Chinese.
- Diogee is one quarter llama dog (mentioned in The Llama Incident)
- Going the Extra Milo (First appearance)
- Sunny Side Up
- Rooting for the Enemy
- The Undergrounders
- The Doctor Zone Files
- The Note
- Party of Peril
- Smooth Opera-tor
- Worked Day
- Family Vacation
- Murphy's Lard (cameo)
- Secrets and Pies
- The Substitute (minor role)
- We're Going to the Zoo
- The Little Engine That Couldn't
- The Llama Incident
- Missing Milo
- Perchance to Sleepwalk
- World Without Milo (minor role)
- Backward to School Night
- Some Like it Yacht
- The Race
- The Island of Lost Dakotas (flashback)
- Love Toboggan
- Fungus Among Us
- Milo's Halloween Scream-a-Torium!
|Milo Murphy's Law|