Bradley often has his doubts when it comes to Milo, and the trail of destruction he leaves behind. He attempts to persuade Melissa into staying away from Milo. In The Undergrounders he is jealous of Milo and the attention he gets. He also appears to have a slight crush on Melissa, though he attempts to play it cool. We're Going to the Zoo reveals that he has a somewhat malicious streak, as shown when he deliberately teased a giraffe by offering it carrots and then withholding them.
Bradley is fair-skinned. He has jet black hair with the longer part on one side and wears glasses.
He wears a gray and white plaid shirt with two pockets and medium gray pants. He also wears a burgundy colored bookbag.
In The Undergrounders he lectures the class on the way to the museum and is excited when Milo disappears, as he is ignored when ever Milo is around. He is stuck in a stegosaurus rib cage when Milo does arrive.
In Rooting for the Enemy he tries to sit near Melissa but is detoured by Milo. He and everyone else move away from Milo when he comes to the football game. He bluntly states Milo is the reason their team is loosing but is surprised when he caused their team to score by cheering for the opposing team.
In Sunny Side Up he works with Mort and Amanda on their science project. He names his team, Team Melissa in an attempt to get her to join them, much to his teammates annoyance. He arrogantly proclaims victory when his team's egg only gets a hair line fracture.
In We're Going to the Zoo he is seen tantalizing a giraffe with carrots before a set of monkeys ride off on them, knocking him off the platform truck he was on.
Bradley avoids being around Milo as if he is a health hazard. He refuses to be in a close proximity of him and openly berates him for his bad luck.
Bradley seems to question why Melissa is friends with Milo.
Bradley has a fairly neutral attitude to Mort but seems slightly annoyed by him in The Undergrounders.
|The image gallery for Bradley Nicholson may be viewed here.|
- In your face, other people.
- Bradley's voice actor also portrayed Phineas Flynn in Phineas and Ferb; Bradley has been described as the polar opposite of Martella's previous role, which would make him a negative, non-creative, non-triangular-shaped-headed guy. Which he kind of is.
- In a promo on Disney XD Africa's YouTube channel, it states that Bradley feels he is the perfect soulmate for Melissa.
- Despite his cold attitude toward Milo, he was seen dancing to him and his band in School Dance.
- Much like Elliot Decker, his antagonistic relationship with Milo is one-sided on his part.
- Going The Extra Milo
- Sunny Side Up
- Rooting for the Enemy
- The Undergrounders
- Athledecamathalon (cameo)
- The Substitute
- We're Going to the Zoo
- School Dance (cameo)
- The Llama Incident (cameo)
- Disaster of My Dreams
- Some Like it Yacht
- World Without Milo
|Milo Murphy's Law|